Welcome to the Phoenix Wellness Center
When we opened Phoenix Wellness Center in 1995, our integrative approach to healthcare was innovative and unique to the San Gabriel Valley and beyond. This philosophy continues today.
Our customers and patients have recognized our philosophy of health care combined with the highest levels of customer service by awarding us many honors and awards. Every year since 1995, Phoenix Pharmacy has been voted the Best Pharmacy in the San Gabriel Valley.
Numerous other awards have followed, including Best Alternative Health Resource, Innovative Pharmacy Award, Best Massage Therapy, and Best Vitamin Store.
In addition, Jim Avedikian, owner and founder of Phoenix Wellness Center, has twice been selected as Citizen of the Year in the Pasadena area.
Our philosophy is simple: We utilize all disciplines of healing together, to heal more quickly and completely. We blend the wisdom of the ages with modern medicine to heal body, mind, and spirit.
We believe in raising the energy in our community, by supporting local charities. Over the last fifteen years, we have raised and donated over one million dollars to charities in our community, such as the Pasadena Humane Society & SPCA and the Phil Simon Clinic.
Jim Avedikian's recent trip to Tanzania with Phil Simon Clinic lead physician Dr. Kimberly Shriner was recently documented in the pages of Pasadena Weekly.
Local doctors, nurse practitioners, and other health care providers refer their patients to Phoenix Wellness Center, because they know we maintain consistently high standards.
- All products that we carry must meet stringent quality control requirements and be manufactured at FDA certified facilities.
- All products must carry a 100% money back guarantee.
- All claims made for products must be backed up with scientific studies.
- All our staff are credentialed or highly trained regarding supplements, unlike most health stores who hire untrained employees at minimum wage.
- Drug-herb interaction cross-check screening is FREE to all prescription customers.
- Huge database of the latest info available on natural supplements updated daily.
- The largest and oldest HIV specialty pharmacy, in the San Gabriel Valley, that offers the latest information on alter native treatments and natural supplements that do not interact with HIV therapies.
- Delivery Available
- Senior Discounts
- Most prescriptions filled in 15 minutes or less.
- We accept most major insurance plans.
A portion of our sales is donated to local charities year round.